How can you contribute? So many ways!
Ways to Get
1. Join in the Fun! Purchase Tickets or a Table Here
2. Sponsor a Faculty/Staff Member and Guest! – Purchase Tickets Here
3. Be an Auction Night Volunteer or Help with Set-up! – contact Melissa Heckman
4. Donate an item – as easy as it sounds. Complete the online donation form -
5. Bring a Dessert for Dessert
Dash! – contact Jen Nicholson
6. Select a Tag Off of the Auction Giving Tree!
7. Donate Toward an Item or Sponsor a Basket! –Donate Today!
8. Be an Auction Sponsor Through our Partners in Excellence program! –Register Today.
9. Create your Greater Giving account and participate in the limited on-line auction.
Getting Ready for the Auction:
Buy your tickets.
to the event, you will be sent an email to register your credit card online if
you haven’t done so already. This will allow you to begin online/mobile
bidding once that kicks. Also, registering your credit card online
expedites your time at check-in. If a table host has entered information
for you, it’s important that they include a current email address so we can
Once you arrive: (Doors open at 5:30pm)
didn’t register your credit card online, volunteers will be on hand at
check-in to get you set up to bid.
one of our volunteers and you’re set to play Sunny Day Heads or Tails.
This fun game is a simple process of elimination. Buy up to 5 necklaces
per person (no consolidating please) to increase your probability to win. Everyone who has
purchased necklaces will be eligible to win. Necklaces are
just $25 each or 5 for $100.
the Silent Auction in Navigator Hall–QUALITY items in both offerings. There are two closing times so
use your time wisely. First closing is at 6:30pm, Second closing
Don't be late! Keep an eye out for the Super Silent auction,
located in the gym!
Participate in the Dessert Dash – mmm,
mmm good. When you take your seat at your dinner table you’ll find a
Dessert Dash bid card. Each person/couple at the table makes a
contribution. The bid cards are added up during dinner. The table
with the largest total donation gets to choose their dessert first. This
is a delicious way to contribute to Lighthouse!
5:30p Doors open; Registration
and browse Silent Auction
6:30p Close Silent 1
6:40p Close Silent 2
6:45p Dinner, Welcome, Live Auction
9:15p The Beatniks
10:30p The Sun goes down
Lighthouse Christian School exists to glorify God by providing quality Christ-centered education that will nurture students to become spiritually minded, academically versed, socially balanced, and equipped to make a positive impact in their community to the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.